Please apply by March 1 during your sophomore year so you can plan to start taking graduate coursework in your first semester of junior year.
- Meet with Paul Geluso to discuss your interest in the master's program.
- Gather application materials (requirements detailed below).
- Submit all documents via the BM/MM Dual Degree Application Materials Form.
- Once your application has been received, Heather will contact you to review your materials, clarify any questions, and set up a meeting to review your academic plan with grad credits included.
Please note that applications will not be processed until all their components have been received.
As of April 2023, we are no longer requiring a resume/CV or portfolio to apply to the dual degree program.
- GPA 3.5 or above.
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages). Please use this statement to discuss your research interests in Music Technology and your potential master’s thesis topic.
- Change of Major Form (fill out the Student Information section and sign at the bottom; Heather will complete the remaining sections).