Earn your bachelor of music and master of music in Music Technology in just five years. You can apply to the dual degree in your sophomore or junior year as an undergraduate, then start course work that counts toward your master's degree during your senior year. This accelerated dual degree will save you both time and money, allowing you to jumpstart your career in sound engineering, screen scoring, multimedia, or software development.Request Info
Official Degree Title
You'll have the opportunity to intern at major New York City recording studios, media companies, and performance venues such as Sony Music, Radio City Music Hall, Birdland, and the Metropolitan Opera. Internships have often led to permanent employment opportunities.
Throughout your program, you’ll prepare for your career in music technology by:
- Integrating musical and technical skills
- Demonstrating both a solid foundation in all areas of music technology and specialized expertise in a focus area of music technology
- Having access to extensive internship opportunities at major New York City audio companies, recording studios, new media companies, music scoring houses, and other music industry enterprises
- Being part of a thriving community of engineers, artists, and scholars exploring the intersection between technology, music, and science through initiatives such as MARL (Music and Audio Research Laboratory)
- Collaborating with performance and composition programs, which allow for explorations of new relationships between experimental and traditional approaches to music
If you have any additional questions about our degree, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the Next Step
Advance your personal and professional journey – apply to join our community of students.Apply Now