Skip to main content

Search NYU Steinhardt

Faculty and students in classroom setting

New Faculty Onboarding

Contact Information

Contact Faculty Affairs

Contact information for the NYU Steinhardt Office of Faculty Affairs.

Student Affairs Team

Contact information for the NYU Steinhardt Office of Student Affairs including Academic Advisement, Student Engagement and Services, Registration Services, the Office of Doctoral Studies, and Teacher Certification.

Academic Departments Contact Information


When your offer letter is sent to you, the necessary payroll forms you need to complete will be included.  The forms you will receive are:

  • Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9 Form)
  • Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4 Form)
  • Personal Data Sheet
  • Oath of Allegiance Card
  • Emergency Contact Information Form
  • Automatic Paycheck Direct Deposit Enrollment Form (optional)
  • Change of Address Form (if necessary)
  • Tax Guidelines on Payments to Employees who are Nonresident Aliens (if necessary)

These forms will need to be completed in a timely order to process your appointment and to be entered into the payroll system.  If you have any questions or are missing any forms, please feel free to contact our office for assistance.


Visit PeopleLink, NYU's "one-stop shop" for HR, benefits, and payroll inquiries and services.