Children and Families
Recent News and Publications
- The Praxis of Decoloniality in Researcher Training and Community-Based Data Collection
- "If you ever wanted a vivid display of what patriarchy is and why it persists, then this was it: the Brett Kavanaugh Senate hearing." - Professor Carol Gilligan
- “Catherine Tamis-LeMonda will lead the research with the help of Pennsylvania State University Professor Rick Gilmore.”
- Clancy Blair awarded over $65 million for research on environmental influences on children’s health.
- Spring 2018 Faculty Publications