Clinical Associate Professor of Media, Culture, and Communication (European Director for MCC)
Media, Culture, and Communication
- Media Capital: Architecture and Communications in New York City. Chicago: University of Illinois Press, 2012.
- “Better Here Than There: Prison Narratives in Reality Television,” Punishment in Popular Culture NYU Press, 2014.
- “When the Set Becomes Permanent: The Spatial Reconfiguration of Hollywood North,” John David Rhodes and Elena Gorfinkle, eds. Taking Place: Location and the Moving Image. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2011.
- “Girl Watching at Expo,” Expo ’67: More Than Just a Souvenir. Johanne Sloan and Rhona Kinneally, eds. Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2010.
- "Mapping City Crime and the New Aesthetic of Danger," Journal of Visual Culture. Vol. 8 no. 1, 2009. pp. 5-24.