January 2021 Term
- Registration Opens: October 19, 2020
- Registration Ends: January 4, 2021*
*Registration continues thereafter by request to email@example.com on a space-available basis.
Don't forget to meet with your academic advisor to ensure that the global course you plan to enroll in will count towards your degree requirements.
Who Can Participate
- NYU graduate students
- NYU undergraduate students who meet the following criteria:
- 96+ earned credits
- related coursework
- approval from the faculty director as well as their advisor
- Non-NYU graduate students and professionals who are not enrolled at an academic institution
Students will be billed NYU Steinhardt's Graduate Study Tuition and Fees set for the 2020-2021 academic year, which is $1,867 per point/credit for tuition fees.
No registration or services fees apply for J-term courses.
The date for our January 2021 information session has passed. For those who were not able to join us, you may view the presentation at your leisure, and a link to the video recording forthcoming.