Director of the Undergraduate Program and a practicing artist who works in photography, performance, and mixed media installation. Her work has been exhibited internationally, including the MoMA (New York), the Long Beach Museum, and the Shoshana Wayne Gallery (Los Angeles). Her interests include feminism, post-colonial theory, and Psychoanalysis.
- Work and the Image, University of Leeds Conference Papers, forthcoming
- Flash Art Magazine, art reviews, forthcoming
- Phantoms of Opera, Art & Text, Jan 1999
- Parralax #5, Work/Space
- Work/Space, exhibition, UC Irvine
- New Feminist Photography, ed. Diane Neumair, Temple University Press