Associate Professor of Media, Culture and Communication
- 2016. Creativity Class: Art School and Culture Work in Postsocialist China. Princeton University Press.
- 2016. Seeing Strange: Chinese Aesthetics in a Foreign World.” Accepted for publication by Anthropological Quarterly as part of a special issue on Commensuration, edited by Joseph Hankins and Rihan Yeh
- 2014. Justice, L. 2012. China’s Design Revolution. MIT In The China Journal
- 2013 (with Jing Wang) “If you don’t care for your money it won’t care for you: Chronotopes of Risk and Return in Chinese Wealth Management” In: Qualitative Research on Gambling, edited by Rebecca Cassiday, Claire Loussarn, and Andrea Pisac. Routledge
- 2013. Evaluation Regimes and the Qualia of Quality. Anthropological Theory March/June 2013: 169-183
- (w/ Harkness, Nicholas). Introduction: QUALIA. Anthropological Theory March/June 2013
- Comment: Ong, Aiwha. What Marco Polo Forgot: Chinese Contemporary Art Reconfigures the Global. Current Anthropology August 2012.