Since its founding, Steinhardt has held a deep commitment to inclusion and diversity, a commitment that runs through NYU’s history as a university “open to all” and Steinhardt’s commendable record of teaching, research and service to the community. At Steinhardt, we take seriously the proposition that a diverse faculty is imperative to providing our students with the best education to be offered by a higher education institution. Core to this is a strong belief that we benefit from a diversity of perspectives in our learning communities, recognizing that we are a stronger school when our faculty and students are diverse in terms of life experiences, perspectives, and approaches. As you explore the details of each of our open faculty positions below, know that we are committed to substantially increasing the proportion of our faculty from historically underrepresented groups as we strive to create the most intellectually diverse, inclusive, and equitable institution that we can.
Steinhardt will be recruiting for the below positions to start in Fall 2022.
- Clinical Assistant Professor and Co-Director Undergraduate Programs Applied Psychology
- Clinical Assistant Professor of International Education, Non-Tenure Track Applied Statistics, Social Science, and Humanities
- Clinical Assistant Professor in the NYU Teacher Residency, New York City and Albany NY Non-Tenure Track, Teaching and Learning Social Studies Education
- Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor in Educational Leadership
- Assistant Professor, Tenure-Track, Interaction Design, Music and Sound