Our priority is safeguarding the health of the NYU Steinhardt community, the communities we serve, and the general public.
Classes: All classes will be conducted remotely for the remainder of the spring semester.
Employees: Administrators and staff are to telework for the remainder of the spring semester.
- Fieldwork, Internships, Clinical Placements, and Student Teaching (updated April 30, 2020)
- Performances, Recitals, Exhibitions, and Events (updated March 11, 2020)
- Research (updated March 19, 2020)
- Graduate Admissions Activities (updated March 27, 2020)
- Remote Work Resources (updated March 13, 2020)
- April 16, 2020: Our Plans to Celebrate the Class of 2020 (School-wide)
- March 25, 2020: Reimagining NYU Steinhardt's Commencement (School-wide)
- March 24, 2020: New and Updated Resources (Students, Faculty, Instructions, and Administrators)
- March 20, 2020: Staying Connected (School-wide)
- March 13, 2020: Taking Care of Yourself and Each Other (School-wide)
- March 12, 2020: Update: Remote Work Arrangements for Administrators, Researchers, and Staff (Administrators, Researchers, and Staff)
- March 11, 2020: New Updates and Resources for the NYU Steinhardt Community (School-wide)
- March 9, 2020: NYU Steinhardt's Response to New University Guidelines (School-wide)
- March 6, 2020: Guidelines for Academic Continuity for On-Campus Courses and Activities (All Faculty and Staff)
- March 4, 2020: Academic-Continuity Technology Partner for Faculty and Departments (All Department Administrators)
- March 4, 2020: Academic Continuity Preparedness - Department Action Required (All Department Chairs, Heads, and Administrators)
- March 4, 2020: Spring Break Study Abroad Cancellation (Students)
- February 11, 2020: A Message from Interim Dean Morris (School-wide)