Skip to main content

Search NYU Steinhardt

Washington Square fountain


Undergraduate Study

Apply Now: Undergraduate

All undergraduate students must apply to NYU Steinhardt through the University's Office of Undergraduate Admissions. 

On-Campus Graduate Study

Apply Now: On-Campus Graduate

Be sure to review the application requirements for your degree of interest. All materials must be received, not postmarked, by the appropriate deadline. 

Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Communicative Sciences and Disorders applicants, please see below for special instructions.

Non-Degree Applicants

Non-degree applicants who want to enroll in select graduate-level courses at Steinhardt without applying for a graduate degree should follow these instructions