- ALI I-20 Transfer Permission Form
- Audit Request Form
- Cancellation of Minor or Non-Primary (Double) Major Form
- Change of Primary Major Form
- Co-Curricular Activities Fund
- Course Permission Form
- Drop/Add Form
- Extension of Matriculation Form for Master's Degree and Certificate Students
- Full- and Half-Time Equivalency Form
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form
- How to Create A Digital Signature
- Incomplete Grade Agreement
- Independent Study Form
- Non-NYU Dual Degree Verification Form
- Non-Primary (Double) Major Declaration Form
- Pass/Fail Grade Option
- Refund Appeal Process
- Registration Worksheet
- Student Business Card
- Undergraduate Off-Campus Course Request
Guides and Handbooks
Please see the below from NYU Steinhardt as well as the NYU Student Guide.
Prospective students, as well as domestic and international academic advisers, are invited to access the wealth of information contained in the current editions of our undergraduate and graduate bulletins.
Student Advisement works in concert with the school's mission to prepare students to challenge conventions, redefine the educational process, and lead in a dynamic, changing, global society.
The relationship between students and faculty is the keystone of the educational experience in the Steinhardt School. This relationship takes an honor code for granted.
Information guide for NYU Steinhardt non-matriculated special students.