Your child’s school have enacted significant policy changes over the past few months that will be in effect during COVID-19 school closures.
The goal of this 6-part series is to help you deal with conflicts during this time of Covid-19 and have information available in different areas that will assist with mindfulness and conflict resolution techniques.
This is a series of three webinars developed to support families during this period of distance learning.
- 10+ Social Emotional Activities for the Home
- Empowering Parents to Foster Learning at Home Webinar Series
- Fun Home Learning (pdfs)
English, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Haitian, Karen, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Uzbek
- Home is the First Classroom PSA (videos)
English, Chinese, Spanish
- Webinars on Distance Learning for Parents and Guardians of MLLs/ELLs
- Educa Vision Inc. (for Haitian speakers)
- Fortune Cookie Mom Free email sign-up required (for Chinese speakers)
- Kamkalima Free email sign-up required (for Arabic speakers)
- Social Emotional Well-being - Supporting Ourselves and Each Other in a Time of Crisis