PRIISM faculty often build software packages to implement methods that they have developed, provide easy access used in papers, or for reproducibility of tables and figures in published work. These packages are all freely available for use in R.
- aciccomp - Tools and data for the 2016 Atlantic Causal Inference Conference Competition.
- arm - Functions to accompany A. Gelman and J. Hill, Data Analysis Using Regression and Multilevel/Hierarchical Models, Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- bartCause - Bayesian Additive Regression Trees (BART) for causal inference.
- compBiasMLM - Sensitivity Analysis for MLMs (reproduces plots and tables from Observational Studies, 4, 111-149).
- IMTest - An information test for the generalized partial credit model.
- treatSens - Sensitivity Analysis for Causal Inference. Utilities to investigate sensitivity to unmeasured confounding in parametric models with either binary or continuous treatment.