The ASD Nest Support Project offers support packages tailored to a school's needs. We help administrators, educators, related service providers, paraprofessionals, and the entire school community better understand, nurture, and educate their autistic students. We offer a menu of different services including online training, on-site and remote professional development, and both on-site and remote consultation.
Our goal is to help schools build inclusive learning communities where difference is accepted and neurodiverse learners can thrive.
The ASD Nest Support Project also partners with public organizations such as museums, camps, enrichment programs, and afterschool programs to develop inclusive environments and practices to support autistic participants. The ASD Nest Support Project offers support packages tailored to the needs of the program or organization.
How To Work With Us
Tailored support packages focus on building inclusive learning environments and deepening educator understanding and capacity:
- building inclusive classrooms and school communities
- developing understanding of autism and neurodiversity
- strengthening co-teaching practices
- supporting executive functioning in the classroom
- fostering a positive and strength-based learning environment
- understanding intersectionality and creating truly inclusive spaces reflective of the learning community
- building connection and supporting social in the classroom
- supporting autistic individuals engaging in after-school, enrichment, museum or camp programs
Support Packages Can Include
Remote and in-person workshops (part, half, and full-day)
On-site or remote support, observing in classrooms/programs and working with educators and administrators
Courses through NYU on autism and understanding behavior
Inquiry Team Facilitation
On-site or remote student and data-centered teams focusing on supporting autistic students
Work with the ASD Nest Support Project
The ASD Nest Support Project is expanding its reach, designing support packages that include both high-quality consultation and tailored professional development to schools and public organizations supporting autistic learners.
For more information, contact Allison Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.