Metro Learning Communities (MLC), a specialized professional development project of NYU’s Metro Center for Research on Equity and the Transformation of Schools, presents the 2023 Facilitative Leadership Seminar on November 4th.
Metro Learning Communities (MLC) welcomes all educators including lead teachers, coaches, district/network leaders and aspiring leaders, who are interested in supporting excellence and equity in education through collaborative learning and research based processes.
Join MLC to learn skills, tools, and protocols to facilitate data analysis, study groups, grade-level meetings and more. Participants will explore protocols for opening and closing meetings, resolving conflicts, enhancing participation and engagement, exploring equity issues and learning from texts and speakers. The Facilitative Leadership Seminar Series enhances the participant's skill in facilitating collaborative and reflective discussions as they strive to better support students that lead to equitable outcomes.
- Experiencing a wide range of protocols including The Atlas Looking At Data, Issaquah, Three Levels of Text, The Collaborative Assessment, and Diversity Rounds
- Practicing facilitation skills to structure effective group work in a variety of settings such as schools, the community or in classrooms
- Accessing one-on-one coaching to support the facilitation of protocols and processes
- Surfacing and explore assumptions about equity, race and gender
- Examining professional resources
Join MLC's Facilitative Leadership Seminar Series today.
Note this is a hybrid series of events, with both in-person and virtual sessions.
In-Person Dates – November 4th, December 2nd | 9 AM - 4 PM | @ NYU Campus
Virtual Dates - November 17th, December 15th | 4:30- 6:45 PM (EST) | Zoom
Regular Pricing (after September 27th): $975 per person (non-refundable) via PO, Credit Card, Check, or Voucher
Early Registration - $885!! (Deadline is September 27th)
NYU partnership schools
- Partnership Schools contact Marlene Roy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*CTLE Credits and Partial Scholarships Available*
For additional information contact email@example.com