The Research Alliance for New York City Schools conducts rigorous studies on topics that matter to the city’s public schools. We strive to advance equity and excellence in education by providing nonpartisan evidence about policies and practices that promote students' development and academic success.
>>> Read more >>>
News / Announcements
- Vanessa Coca on Academic Rigor and College Readiness
- “Inside Success": Adriana Villavicencio Presents on Success Factors for Small Schools of Choice
- James Kemple Responds to New Research on Education Equity at CIEP Event
- Saskia Levy Thompson Joins Research Alliance for New York City Schools
- Foundations Commit Nearly $2 Million for "Better Evidence for Better Schools"
In the News
Tweets by ranycs
- Chancellor Farina announces new @NYCSchools accountability system. See press release & Jim Kemple's comment here: http://t.co/1KNkmtlz92
- RT @SchoolBook: NYC reveals elusive data for 13 #charterschools - number of students who leave during the school year @ChalkbeatNY http://t.co/ojoEw1NfSA
- RT @NYDNBenChapman: .@merkolodner & .@lynnellhancock say top City University of New York schools are serving fewer black students http://t.co/d5GWacim3a
- ranycs on Twitter