The Research Alliance for New York City Schools conducts rigorous studies on topics that matter to the city’s public schools. We strive to advance equity and excellence in education by providing nonpartisan evidence about policies and practices that promote students' development and academic success.
>>> Read more >>>
News / Announcements
- New Report: Patterns of English Learner Student Reclassification in NYC Public Schools
- New Video – “From Journal Author to Policy Influencer: Strategies for Making Your Research Speak to Policymakers (and Those Who Influence Them)”
- Research Alliance Contributes to New Brief and Report on Deeper Learning
- NNERPP 2016 Annual Forum
- Student Voices: The Research Alliance’s Collaboration with the Coro Youth Leadership Academy
In the News
- "The Urgent Moral Case for Replacing Persistently Failing Schools," The Daily Beast, (Oct. 16, 2016).
Tweets by ranycs
- .@Ericnpr: "What are the Main Reasons Teachers Call it Quits?" via @npr_ed https://t.co/owOaIpx6Hr
- New report with @REL_NEI: Patterns of English language learner reclassification in NYC public schools https://t.co/ITWCoKmPdk
- The importance of selecting the right metric for measuring segregation in schools, via @BrookingsInst https://t.co/IkFdb4lqe2
- ranycs on Twitter