The Research Alliance for New York City Schools conducts rigorous studies on topics that matter to the city’s public schools. We strive to advance equity and excellence in education by providing nonpartisan evidence about policies and practices that promote students' development and academic success.
>>> Read more >>>
News / Announcements
- Video: Executive Director James Kemple Discussing Contexts that Support Effective Teaching
- New Chapter by Senior Research Associate Adriana Villavicencio: “Of and With: Stories of Belonging and Negotiating Multiple Latin@ Identities”
- New Work at the AERA Annual Meeting
- We're Hiring: Part-Time Survey Administrators (Multiple Positions; Temporary)
- New Work at Upcoming Conferences
In the News
Tweets by ranycs
- As #ESIWeek winds down, take a look at our report evaluating Year 2 of @ESINYC: http://t.co/cxnjTZ4VOa
- New report on Year 2 of @ESINYC: Changing How High Schools Serve Black and Latino Young Men http://t.co/cxnjTZmxcK
- "Delinquent. Dropout. At-Risk. When Words Become Labels" by @anya1anya http://t.co/S46Qa5H2cC As relevant for #research as journalism!
- ranycs on Twitter