News / Announcements
- Webinar: How Long do English Language Learners in NYC Take to Reach English Proficiency?
- New Article on School Organizational Contexts from Research Alliance collaborators Matthew Kraft, William Marinell, and Darrick Yee
- Message from James Kemple: On the Passing of Bill Bowen, Founding Chair of the Research Alliance Steering Committee
- New Report: Patterns of English Learner Student Reclassification in NYC Public Schools
In the News
Tweets by ranycs
- Today: @nyusteinhardt's Michael Kieffer presenting @REL_NEI webinar on reclassification of #ELLs in NYC: https://t.co/Y2LWgC3EAB
- .@REL_NEI webinar this Thurday: How Long do English Language Learners in NYC Take to Reach English Proficiency? https://t.co/Y2LWgClfZb
- New report from our evaluation of @iMentor's College Ready Program focuses on building mentee-mentor relationships: https://t.co/J6Xq95Qaum
- ranycs on Twitter
The Research Alliance for New York City Schools conducts rigorous studies on topics that matter to the city’s public schools. We strive to advance equity and excellence in education by providing nonpartisan evidence about policies and practices that promote students' development and academic success.
>>> Read more >>>