Taken in January or during your spring break, these intensive, graduate-level study abroad courses count toward your Spring course load and tuition — any financial aid you receive for the Spring semester will apply. Courses are open to graduate students at all NYU schools and most are open to senior-level undergraduates with permission of the instructor. Students at other universities may also receive credit where applicable, and professionals are welcome to apply.
The application for January and Spring Break 2017 has closed. The application for 2018 will become available in early August, 2017.
January 2017 Programs
- Brazil: Emerging Models and Markets for Music
- Dominican Republic: Culture and Language Learning in Real Time
- Germany: Global Perspectives in Higher Education
- Hong Kong: Urban Ecosystems
- India: Global Food Cultures
- Israel: Physical Therapy in a Global Context
- Mexico: Global Food Cultures
- Puerto Rico: Theatre Practices
- Trinidad: Physical Therapy in a Global Context
- Uganda: Dance Education
- United Kingdom: Media Activism