Who We Are
The Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health recognizes the fundamental importance of food and nutrition to human well-being and pleasure. Our students gain practical expertise through innovative coursework that addresses 21st century needs and developments by drawing on the connections between what we consume and how we live. Graduates are prepared for diverse careers in non-profit, academia and business.
Tweets by NYU_NFSPH
- RT @nyuniversity: From NYU on Instagram: spring comes to the city: http://t.co/2yzEUyVyxE http://t.co/mVnc0vx94Y
- Good news: @pepsi is looking to ditch aspartame in its diet sodas. Read more here: http://t.co/MKhkx8EJGH. #health #nutrition
- Want to learn about cooking insects? Come to a Experimental Cuisine Collective mtg on 4/28: http://t.co/FgkA9J6QVz.
- Kudos to Pilar Mendez BS #PublicHealth for winning the Nia Undergraduate Ronald McNair & Arthur Schomburg Academic Excellence Award!
- NYU_NFSPH on Twitter
- Steinhardt Researchers Examine Primary Care in Dominica
- Doctoral student Nour Makarem to present at Society of Epidemiological Research
- Diana Silver Receives NYU’s 2015 Distinguished Teaching Award