Who We Are
The Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health recognizes the fundamental importance of food and nutrition to human well-being and pleasure. Our students gain practical expertise through innovative coursework that addresses 21st century needs and developments by drawing on the connections between what we consume and how we live. Graduates are prepared for diverse careers in non-profit, academia and business.
Tweets by NYU_NFSPH
- How snobbery helped take the spice out of european cooking in @NPR | Listen to Prof. @Raykris1 weigh in: http://t.co/hAEwtoyEC2. #food
- Looking for healthy restaurant? There's an app for that (@GreenHoppingApp) from #food studies student @cuellitoc: http://t.co/bT7IvULcG5.
- Nationwide survey helps formalize career path for advance practice RDNs: http://t.co/DAWKeeEds8. #nutrition #health
- Study led by Prof Charles Mueller helps define RD nutritionists’ clinical responsibility: http://t.co/7QgVKgtHjt. #nutrition #healthcare
- NYU_NFSPH on Twitter
- Study Led By Nutrition Faculty Member Helps Define Registered Dietitian Nutritionists’ Clinical Responsibility
- Richard Hsu Public Health B.S. '15 accepted to Maternal and Child Health Careers/Research Initiatives for Student Enhancement program