Who We Are
The Department of Nutrition and Food Studies recognizes the fundamental importance of food and nutrition to human well-being and pleasure. Our students gain practical expertise through innovative coursework that addresses 21st-century needs and developments by drawing on the connections between what we consume and how we live. Graduates are prepared for diverse careers in non-profits, academia, and business.
Tweets by NYU_NFSPH
- Congrats to the Dec 2016 #FoodStudies grads for presenting their brilliant Research Apps today! We're so proud!
- Holiday cheer from @NYU_NFSPH Winter Celebration--peppermint chocolate bark on a candy platter! #nyusteinhardt… https://t.co/6rUg5FrD1r
- Students in @NYU_NFSPH Food Production Management class prep for the department's annual Winter Celebration… https://t.co/pSXnDJ00tg
- Full house at @NYU_NFSPH grad research final presentations! @farmincityfolk discusses taxing antibiotics for meat p… https://t.co/8Lfb9XrpWj
- NYU_NFSPH on Twitter
- Fast-Food Calorie Labeling Unlikely to Encourage Healthy Eating, Finds NYU Study
- Student Spotlight: Q & A with Food Studies Graduate Student Alex Jimerson
- A 50-Year-Old Case of Industry-Sponsored Nutrition Research a “Smoking Gun,” Writes Marion Nestle