Who We Are
The Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health recognizes the fundamental importance of food and nutrition to human well-being and pleasure. Our students gain practical expertise through innovative coursework that addresses 21st century needs and developments by drawing on the connections between what we consume and how we live. Graduates are prepared for diverse careers in non-profit, academia and business.
For program-specific questions, please contact one of the staff members below.
Graduate Nutrition Program & DPD
Graduate Public Health &
Food Studies Programs
- Meaghan Tobin B.A. Food Studies '12 named Luce Scholar
- High School Seniors’ Marijuana Use Expected to Increase with Legalization, Study by NYU Researchers Finds
- Watch "You Are What You Eat," a conversation between Graham Harman & Robert Valgenti
- Event: Kids Food Fest in Bryant Park on 3/1 & 3/2
- Food Studies alum Eric Himmelfarb '13 has original poem featured on Heritage Radio