The Liberty Partnerships Program provides comprehensive services designed to meet the academic, psychological, social and other developmental needs of high-risk students. The program fosters academic resilience resulting in high school completion, persistence in higher education and successful transitions into the world of work as productive members of society. More
This year, the program is partnering with Brooklyn Academy High School, Gramercy Arts High School, Harvey Milk High School, Landmark High School, Richard Green High School of Teaching, Middle School 57k and Middle School 385k.
The program operates through a combination of school-based and campus-based activities including individual and small group tutoring, test preparation, counseling, and advisement, mentoring, college and career awareness and preparation, and parent engagement. The program operates for twelve months a year with school-based activities during the school year and activities held on the NYU campus on Saturday and during the summer.
Visit our Facebook page to keep up with our updates!
NYU LPP Facebook Page
News and Events
News / Announcements
- The Metro Liberty Partnerships Program Visits SUNY Albany and New York State Capital
- Metro Center Liberty Partnerships Program Expands Provision of Services in Landmark High School Peer Mentoring Program
- Metro Center Liberty Partnerships Program Joins All-Girls Advisory in Richard R. Green High School of Teaching
- The NYU Liberty Partnerships Program (LPP) will participate in the New York Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day
- Metro Center Liberty Partnerships Programs Hosted the 3rd Annual LPP Statewide Videoconference Professional Development