Interested in being an entrepreneur? Hear from the panelists below, who have various experience and career trajectories to gain insight into their perspectives on the field, the skills needed to be successful, and their advice for advanced degree candidates who want to start their own businesses and ventures. RSVP for Career Conversations.
- Lenny Williams, Co-Founder, Trill or No Trill (MA ‘14)
- Iynna Halilou, Global Programs Manager, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator *(NYU MA ’15)
- Earlene Cruz, Founder, Kitchen Connection *(NYU MA ‘17)
- Denny Taylor, Co-Founder and CEO, Garn Press, Professor Emeritus of Literacy Studies, Hofstra University (MA ‘80, D.Ed ‘81)
- Aaron Wiernik, Founder and CEO, Rockpapr (BA ‘05)
- Ryan Rozbiani, Co-Founder and CEO, U•START *(NYU BS ‘17, NYU MS Candidate ‘20).