Co-hosted by NYU Data Services and Digital Scholarship Services, DH+DATA Day celebrates, builds, and nurtures our scholarly community by highlighting digital humanities and data-driven research at New York University. The event showcases interesting research projects across the NYU community and features services offered by Data Services, Digital Scholarship Services, and other branches of NYU Libraries and NYU IT.
Please fill out our registration form to join us on the afternoon of Wednesday, October 24, in the 5th-floor Research Commons of Bobst Library. We also invite you to participate in our annual mapping and visualization competition. Visit the map and visualization competition information page for more details. The schedule includes:
- Kickoff Panel: What is Digital and Data Scholarship?: Provocations and Futures
- Demonstration and presentation booths
- Lightning talks from faculty and students
- Software workshops from Qualtrics surveys and JMP statistical software
- A map and visualization competition
- …and more!