NYU is officially closed as of Saturday, December 24th through Tuesday, January 3rd. Key staff members will be monitoring voicemail and/or email for emergency situations.
Please be aware that, in some cases, it may take a few business days to look into your concern and respond to the issue. Note that many general questions may be answered by viewing the StudentLink website at www.nyu.edu/studentlink
For NYU Steinhardt time-sensitive school/academic matters, please email Steinhardt Student Affairs at <email@example.com>. Our staff will be checking the account and will respond as soon as possible.
* The NYU Public Safety Emergency Line is staffed 24/7 to assist members of the NYU community in New York, at our global sites and portal campuses, and beyond. Please call 212-998-2222.
*Urgent medical needs: a triage nurse is available by phone at 212-443-1000.
* Urgent counseling needs: to speak with a counselor 24/7, please contact the NYU Wellness Exchange at 212-443-9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Urgent residential situations: please call the Department of Public Safety at 212-998-2222, and they will contact the Office of Residential Life and Housing staff member on duty.
* Spring billing questions: please contact the Office of the Bursar at 212-998-2806 or email@example.com.
* Financial aid concerns: please call the Office of Financial Aid at 212-998-4444 and listen to the message for instructions or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Housing concerns: please leave a voicemail for the Office of Residential Life and Housing at 212-998-4603 or send an email to email@example.com. Assignment information (e.g., room change issues, cancellations, and petition releases) is available at (www.nyu.edu/living).
* Registration concerns: please e-mail the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Office of Globe Services: please call the Department of Public Safety at 212-998-2222, or visit OGS website at www.nyu.edu/ogs for general questions.
The University will reopen on Wednesday, January 4th and we will be able to respond to all other inquiries or concerns in the New Year.