The Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship was established to “support students with outstanding character and ability who hold promise for achievement and distinction in their chosen fields of study.” The amount of each fellowship will cover tuition costs plus an additional $18,000 annual stipend. The Fellowship accepts applications from graduate students in any recognized field of study in the humanities, social sciences, or natural sciences.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens to apply.
- The fellowship is not offered to prospective or undergraduate students. Applicants must be currently, and for the following academic year, enrolled in graduate school to apply.
- Applicants must study in the United States for the duration of the grant.
- This application requires students to submit a FASFA. If the student does not have a FASFA, he/she must file one in order to apply.
- We will not accept electronic versions of letters of recommendation nor transcripts. Recommendations and transcripts should be sent to our office in sealed envelopes.
Submission Instructions and Deadline
NYU Application deadline: Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 4:00 p.m.Applications must be submitted in-person to the GSAS Office of Academic and Student Affairs at 6 Washington Square North, Room 222 (Attn: Abby Williams)
The University is able to nominate up to three (3) students for consideration.