Share your story of studying outside your home country and get a prize for it. NYU’s Office of Global Services (OGS) invites you to join the International Education Week 2016 Video Contest. Do so by submitting a video that documents any aspect of your experience studying outside your home country. Learn more about the contest here and be sure to enter by November 8, 2016.
Some possible ideas for your video
- Ten things you wish you knew before studying outside your home country
- Any culture shock/shift experience you’ve had and how you coped with it
- Ten lessons you learned while studying outside your home country
- Introduce your host city/town to others
- Your most valuable experience studying outside your home country
How to enter
- You must submit a video by filling out information and uploading your video using this entry form
- Submissions will not be accepted after Tuesday, November 8, 2016.
- Each student is limited to one entry.