This year’s repertoire will pay attention to students’ experiences in and beyond the classroom, emphasizing the student experience at NYU. Space for both positive and challenging experiences will be equally valued for our experiences regarding institutional access and representation are as multifaceted as we are. Help us share our stories by telling yours.
You need not have a concrete production sketched out at the time you express interest by submitting your Google Form; in fact, we encourage you to collaborate with our team when you are conceptualizing your performance!
- Please click HERE to express your interest in performing/participating.
- The priority deadline to submit your statement of interest is May 9, 2016
- You must be available to perform from Monday, August 29, 2016 to Friday, September 2, 2016
- Rehearsals begin the week of Monday, August 22, 2016. Please make every effort possible to return to NYU/NYC by this date
- Individual performers are asked to produce a performance of up to 5 minutes. Group performers will be allotted more time