The application deadline for the Leadership Fellows Program is extended until JUNE 1, 2015.
This yearlong fellowship, offered on the Washington Square Campus, will equip students with the knowledge and skills to expand their potential and capacity to work ethically, inclusively and collaborative with others and impact the world in meaningful ways. The program offers:
- Leadership development workshops
- A 360-degree leadership assessment
- Individual leadership development
- One-on-one coaching with alumni leaders
- A team challenge for students to experience the core leadership processes of setting direction, aligning efforts, building commitment and delivering results.
Students must be enrolled in New York City for the academic calendar Fall 2015 – Spring 2016 to be eligible to apply. Complete information, including program offerings and application instructions, is available at: http://bit.ly/1Hz9QQP