After a successful pilot year we are excited to begin recruiting a second cohort of students for 2015-2016! This yearlong fellowship, which is open to rising sophomores and juniors on the Washington Square Campus, will equip you with the knowledge and skills to expand your potential and capacity to work ethically, inclusively and collaboratively with others and impact the world in meaningful ways. The program offers:
- Leadership development workshops
- A 360-degree leadership assessment
- Individual leadership development
- One-on-one coaching with alumni leaders
- A team challenge for you to experience the core leadership processes of setting direction, aligning efforts, building commitment and delivering results.
Ask a peer and a faculty or staff member for a recommendation and apply by 12:00pm EST on May 4, 2015. You will need to be enrolled in New York City for the academic calendar Fall 2015 – Spring 2016 to be eligible to apply. Complete information, including application instructions, is available at: http://bit.ly/1Hz9QQP