Demystifying Resumes, Cover Letters, & Interviews : A Workshop for Undergraduates!
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Joseph & Violet Pless Hall, 3rd Floor Student Lounge
Interested in crafting impressive cover letters and resumes that will land you opportunities to interview? Come to this interactive workshop hosted by Justine Kelly-Fierro, Assistant Director in the Office of Student Affairs next Thursday, March 6th.
In this workshop you will learn:
- how your resume & cover letter are used in the job search process
- what employers say they want in resumes & cover letters and discuss how to best meet their criteria
- why your goals and aspirations matter, and how to determine if they align with the goals of the position and organization to which you are applying
- how to craft resumes & cover letters so that you share your greatest strengths and aspirations without sounding selfish or self-centered
- how to prepare in advance of an interview to handle any question that comes your way!