Hello from the NYU Libraries:
Need some assistance navigating the library’s resources? Get help now! Through Bobst’s Ask-a-Librarian service, librarians are available to help you in-person or via email, IM, text, or phone.
- In-person: Visit the first-floor desk to get help from specialists in all disciplines. Find out when the desks are open here: http://library.nyu.edu/about/hours/spring.html
- Email: Submit a question here: http://library.nyu.edu/ask/email.html An initial response to questions received during reference hours is usually provided within 4 hours.
- IM: Chat with us using Google Talk at screen name AskBobst.
- Text: Send us a text from your mobile phone. Our number is 646.265.1342.
- Phone: Call us at 212.998.2500.
For more information about Ask-a-Librarian, including a FAQ and hours of operation for email, IM, and texting services, see here: http://library.nyu.edu/ask/