New York State and New York University require that all students (graduate, undergraduate and transfer and returning students who, to date, have not complied) taking six or more credits in a degree-granting institution must provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella and acknowledge receipt of information regarding the disease meningitis/or provide proof of meningitis vaccine.
If you have not submitted this information previously, you MUST do so by October 3rd, 2012 if your permanent residence is in New York State or by October 18th, 2012 if your permanent address is outside New York State.
Failure to comply with this regulation will result in:
- Your being dropped from and unable to attend classes
- If you are de-enrolled after the above-mentioned dates, you will not be eligible to receive a refund of any portion of your tuition
- If you live on campus you will be required to vacate your residence hall
- You will be prevented from entering campus buildings
- Your student ID card will be deactivated
For more information go to: http://www.nyu.edu/shc/about/health.requirements.html