Here are five “late night” dining locations on campus now available to all students throughout the academic year. This is an exciting partnership between Campus Services, NYU Dining and The Office Students Affairs designed to provide additional space after dinner hours for students to gather, study and eat, complete with NYU wireless access.
1. Palladium “Lifeworks” Restaurant located on the 3rd Floor on 140 East 14th Street
Open until 10:00 pm daily. (Seating area and private dining rooms open 24/7.)
2. Burger Studio at University Hall Commons at 110 East 14th Street
Open daily from 4:00-11:00 pm. (The Commons Lounge is open 24/7.)
3. Argo Tea at the ARC (Greene and Washington Place)
Open until 11:00 pm daily.
4. Starbucks @The Square corner of Washington Square and West 4th Street
Open until midnight Monday to Thursday and 11:00 pm Friday to Sunday.
5. Weinstein Food Court “Upstein” 5 University Place
Open until 3:00 am Monday to Thursday and 11:00 pm Saturday and Sunday.
For a complete list of all locations and hours of operation please visit www.nyudining.com
We value your feedback so please share your ideas and comments email@example.com regarding this initiative.