Pass/Fail Grade Request Deadline

If you are taking a Fall 2011 course given with weighted grades and wish to take it as ‘pass/fail’ instead, you must fill out and submit a Pass/Fail grade request by MONDAY, OCTOBER 10. The form is available in the Office of Student Affairs, Pless Hall, 2nd Floor and must be approved by your advisor. Undergraduates: please note that requesting a pass/fail grade disqualifies you from the Dean’s List for the semester.

Posted on | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.