The Pearson Foundation is awarding Pearson Prize Fellowships to 70 students in recognition of their academic achievement and commitment to local communities. Applications for the 2011 Pearson Prize for Higher Education are being accepted through March 18, 2011. The Pearson Prize offers:
• 20 Pearson Prize National Fellows a cash award of $10,000;
• 50 Pearson Prize Community Fellows a cash award of $500;
• Access to unique student resources and opportunities from the Pearson Foundation and from Pearson, the world’s leading learning company.
The Pearson Prize recognizes students who have:
• Been attending a two- or four-year school, or private sector college or university;
• Completed at least one year of college, or six months of an eighteen-month private sector program;
• Demonstrated leadership in community service.
Apply Now: Visit www.pearsonfoundation.org/pearsonprize to apply for the Pearson Prize.
• Completed applications must be received by March 18, 2011;
• Scholarship recipients will be notified by July 8, 2011.