Volunteer Research Assistants Needed for a research project examining positive parenting beliefs and practices in low-income African American communities.
Faculty Supervisors: Dr. Jacqueline Mattis and Dr. Christine McWayne Department of Applied Psychology
- A collaborative partnership project with Head Start centers throughout New York City â€¢ A study aimed to develop culturally relevant measures to assess parenting in low-income African American communities
- Develop your research skills and volunteer in an early childhood preschool setting!
- Work alongside research team members;
- Volunteer in a Head Start preschool classroom;
- Gain training in qualitative and quantitative data collection/entry, community-based research, and focus group methodology!
If you are:
- Enjoy community work, and
- Able to volunteer at least two mornings a week
- We want to hear from you!
Contact Project Manager: Linnie Green email@example.com