IHDSC’s diverse network of faculty affiliates pursue rigorous and relevant research that informs education policy, reduces inequality, improves well-being, and promotes justice for all. IHDSC encourages collaboration across disciplines and fosters a research community that embraces interdisciplinary approaches to addressing the pressing research questions of our day.
This year, IHDSC welcomed five new faculty affiliates to our network:
- Joseph Cimpian, Associate Professor of Economics and Education Policy
- Sarah Cowan, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology
- Alejandro Ganimian, Assistant Professor of Applied Psychology and Economics
- Natasha Strassfeld, Assistant Professor of Special Education
- Mona Vakilifathi, Assistant Professor of Public Service, Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service