If I am interested in taking a few courses but not enrolling, how do I apply for non-degree/non-matriculation status?

You must submit the Special Student Application, fee, and undergraduate transcripts, showing proof of a bachelor's degree. These materials should be submitted directly to the Steinhardt School's Office of Graduate Admissions. Please contact the Department of Occupational Therapy for additional information, or download the non-matriculated student application and instructions. Professional Program courses may not be taken as an NYU non-matriculated/non-degree enrolled student.