How do I withdraw from a class?

A student who for any reason finds it impossible to complete a course for which he or she has registered, should file a completed Change of Program Form with the Registrar and Bursar's Office. Course dropped during the first three weeks will not appear on the transcript. Courses dropped from the beginning of the third week through the ninth week will receive a "W" grade. Students may not drop a course after the ninth week.