How do I go about taking a class pass/fail?

Students have the option to take up to 25% of their required courses (not including Lab I & II or Internship I & II) on a pass/fail basis. Pass/Fail option forms may be obtained from the Administrative Assistants on the 7th or 8th Floor of Kimball Hall and must be filed in the Office of the University Registrar prior to the end of the fifth week of the term for fall and spring term courses. For more information, please see the Steinhardt School of Education Bulletin.