Minor in Global and Urban Education Studies

Apply for Minor

You must apply for the minor in Albert. When you submit an application for the minor, it will be reviewed by both your home school and the Global and Urban Education Studies Minor adviser. If it is approved, the minor will appear on your transcript.

If you are a Steinhardt student, you may not apply for the minor using the cross school minor application. You must use the Minor Declaration form which is available through your home department or the Steinhardt Office of Student Affairs.

For specific questions, please contact by email.