LGBT Health, Education, and Social Services

Admissions and Financial Aid


This Post-Master’s Advanced Certificate is designed for people who hold an MA, MS, MSW, or MPA in an education, health, social services, or policy field. 

You may begin your studies in either semester: Fall or Spring (which includes the Winter session).

Review our the Graduate Admissions website and the application guide page for this program for full details on what supporting documents you need for your application, upcoming application deadlines, and other essential information.

Financial Aid

If you take at least 6 credits in any given term, you may be eligible for a Centennial Scholarship for Part-Time Study from the Steinhardt School.