I'm an undergrad at NYU. Do you offer an undergrad minor, or undergraduate coursework?

We do not offer an undergrad minor, however, advanced undergraduates may take graduate courses in the ECT, DMDL, or G4L programs by permission. We encourage NYU undergrads considering graduate study in our program to get to know us by taking a course.