What financial aid/scholarships are available for foreign M.A., M.S., or Advanced Certificate students?

Unfortunately, NYU has almost no scholarships for foreign predoctoral students, and foreign students are not eligible for US government financial aid. We recommend that foreign students apply for funding through programs like the US Fulbright program and any government-sponsored scholarships in your home country. See http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/financial_aid/