Here you will find all of the content dealing with the Earth Science Curriculum to help you on your way:
- It is time to examine yourself with examples of an actual regent test.
you can find tests here:
- NYS Core Curriculum:
- Websites dealing with Earth Science Content:
- Lessons dealing with the Earth Science content:
- Key Idea 1: The Earth and celestial phenomena can be described by principals of relative motion and perspective.
- Key Idea 2: Many of the phenomena that we observe on Earth involve interactions among components of air, water, and land.
- Key Idea 3: Matter is made up of particles whose properties determine the observable characteristics of matter and its reactivity.
- Key Idea 5:Identifying patterns of change is necessary for making predictions about futurebehavior and conditions
- Student Generated Related Literature: