Rising enrollments and the current focus on the value of childhood, early childhood, and special education point to excellent job prospects for teachers.
Graduates of our program work in roles such as counselor, librarian, supervisor and administrator, school psychologist, curriculum specialist, and staff developer.
A sampling of positions graduates have obtained include:
- Head teacher or team-teacher
- Resource room teacher
- Consulting teacher
- Itinerant teacher
- Inclusion coordinator
- Head Start director
- Assistant teacher
- Social service agency caseworker
- Children's book editor
- Corporate employee trainer
- Fire Department curriculum developer
- Children's television producer