Post-Master's Advanced Certificate in Bilingual Education
Expand Your Knowledge of Bilingual Education
This post-master’s advanced certificate prepares bilingual teachers, supervisors, teacher trainers, administrators, and materials developers who seek additional credentials and want to build on their knowledge of bilingual education. You'll acquire in-demand second-language teaching and learning skills and have the option to pursue an additional New York State bilingual extension. This advanced certificate can also serve as a bridge between master's and doctoral study.
In order to be considered for admission to this advanced certificate, you must have completed a master's degree and hold or be eligible for initial teaching certification.
What you'll learn
- Second-language teaching methods and approaches
- How to develop and implement innovative classroom strategies and curricula
Prepare for a career as a
- Teacher in private and community colleges and community organizations
- Curriculum developer, specialist, or evaluator
- Researcher, teacher educator, trainer, or program coordinator in governmental and non-profit educational agencies and multinational corporations
For more information about this post-master's advanced certificate program, please contact
Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth