Summer 2010 & Fall 2010/Academic Year 2010-2011 Application Open – Deadline: April 6, 2010
The Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce the opening of the Fall 2010 online application with over 1,700 scholarships to be awarded. A limited number of summer awards will be available to students majoring in the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) who meet the program’s standard eligibility criteria listed below.
· Enrolled as an undergraduate student at a two or four-year U.S. Institution
· United States citizen
· Receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term of study abroad
· Participating in a study abroad program that is no less than 4 weeks and no more than an academic year
· Receiving academic credit
· Study in any country not currently under a U.S. State Department Travel Warning or Cuba
Summer 2010 & Fall 2010/Academic Year 2010-2011 applications are now being accepted online and are due April 6, 2010. For more information about the Gilman Scholarship, application deadlines & timeline, and application process, please visit the Gilman website at www.iie.org/gilman, contact the Gilman Program at 713-621-6300 ext. 25 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.