Feed Us Your Content
If you’re like us, you think food is at the heart of some incredible stories. At Fork, Pen & Plow, we want to publish the best, the most compelling, the most penetrating accounts of these stories, no matter who’s telling them. Whether you are an economist or a beekeeper, we want to hear from you.
We publish essays, micro-essays, creative non-fiction, creative writing, and audio, visual and multimedia works. We do not, however, publish scholarly articles or research papers.
Submission deadline for our Fall relaunch: August 17, 2014 at 5pm. Submissions will be accepted on rolling basis thereafter.
- Submit manuscripts as a Word document via email to email@example.com.
- Include the title, the genre (e.g., essay, or creative non-fiction), and the word count in the subject line.
- Maximum word count: 7000 words.
- Use Times New Roman, 12 point font.
- Use one inch margins.
- Include page numbers on every page.
Audio, visual, or multimedia work:
- Submit a brief description (< 250 words) of your work via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indicate the medium of your proposed submission in the subject line.
- If your proposal is accepted for consideration, an editor will contact you with further instructions.