More than 225 full-time faculty in 11 separate academic departments form the academic core of our School – teaching, undertaking research, leading curricular reform, developing and implementing innovative field-based projects, and providing leadership in professional organizations throughout the country. Their work is supported by a carefully selected corps of highly trained scholars and professionals who serve as adjunct faculty.
Our mission is to advance knowledge, creativity and innovation at the critical crossroads of human learning, culture, development and well-being. Through rigorous research and education, both within and across disciplines, our faculty and students evaluate and redefine processes, practices, and policies in their respective fields, and, from a global as well as community perspective, lead in an ever-changing world.
- Current Research Projects
- Faculty Research Interests
- Faculty Publications
- Accessing Articles from the NYU Library Holding using Google Scholar (pdf)
Research Related Documents
- Griffiths Award Application and Past Award Recipients
- Gabriel Carras Award Past Award Recipients
- Professional Development Fund Request
- NYU Curricular Development Challenge Fund