This report contains information on external funding received by Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development faculty and research associates, supporting more than 300 projects and initiatives from January 2008 through December 2010.
The first half of this report is devoted to brief narratives that highlight key projects, research centers, and community initiatives supported by these public or private gifts and grants. The second half lists each grant by category of funder, title, investigator and amount.
Open the PDF or Go directly to a specific section:
- Page 2: Letter from Dean Mary Brabeck
- Page 4: STEME Education: Answering the Nation's Call to Excellence
- Page 8: Making Healthy Communities
- Page 12: Exploring New Digital Frontiers
- Page 16: Overcoming the Barriers to Learning
- Page 20: Creating Partnerships for Social Change
- Page 24: The Voices and Visions that Shape our Community
- Page 28: A Note of Thanks to Our Friends and Supporters
- Page 31: Active Grants